Starshatter

AndyHill

Starshatter

Post by AndyHill »

Starshatter: Gathering Storm is supposed to be TIR enhanced, but I can't find it in the games list and naturally TIR doesn't work properly. Does anyone know anything about the issue?

http://www.starshatter.com/game6.htm
warrenEBB

Re: Starshatter

Post by warrenEBB »

Hi Andy,
We're talking with Destroyer Studios and Matrix Games about this actively at the moment (and everything seems cool).

However we don't make game support public until we've checked that it actually works, and we haven't gotten a copy of the game yet. I'm working to figure this all out asap, Sir, and we'll definitely post here as soon as we can.
AndyHill

Post by AndyHill »

Good to hear someone's doing something. It was a bit of a surprise for me as well to see that the download version of the game is already available. In the mean time a suitable beta release or something would be neat, I can't wait to get my hands on TIR enhanced Starshatter.
AndyHill

Post by AndyHill »

Any news or guesses when we could expect support for SS:tGS?
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

Not yet, Sir.
We will definitely post more here the moment it's figured out.
AndyHill

Post by AndyHill »

Heeeeelp I'm in a spaceship and my neck is completely stuck! I can't turn my head around!
vivaldi0

Post by vivaldi0 »

I wonder how rude that would be to advertise that you support a certain "popular" product, but don't actually implement the working vehicle in the code.
AndyHill

Post by AndyHill »

It's a bit strange, the modern 4.x versions apparently don't work, but I've seen TrackIR references in the log files and milo apparently has his 3.x version working. I wonder if the NP guys could take a guess as to what's going on and if there are any good news to be expected in the near future?
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

Doing our best to work with the developer and publishers.

However, i'm out of the office for two tradeshows starting tomorrow - so there may not be an notable update until Dec. 11th (sorry guys).

If Vince can figure out what's up exactly, i'm sure he'll post here.
spiffy

Post by spiffy »

I just purchased StarShatter and am surprised my TrackIr 4 pro doesn't work 'out of the box' when it's advertised on the box ! Any new idea when we'll have an update?