Mount and blade / warband

ikenstein

Mount and blade / warband

Post by ikenstein »

If you ever played mount and blade you are probably looking forward to warband, which is coming out soon. This is one first person sim I'd really like to be able to use trackir with.

In multyplayer being able to pwn noobs who dont have the right tools for the job would just be the icing on the cake.

The way I see it this control method is the next evolution in user interface. Sure theres some resistance now, but its just like when graphics cards came out and nobody had one. Persuading developers to include it as a option is a tough sale.
Seth Steiling

Re: Mount and blade / warband

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hey ikenstein. I've actually been trying to track down a good contact with the M&B devs to inquire about this, but have yet had no success. I'm going to keep searching, but if you happen to have their ear, feel free to encourage them to get in touch with us. I'd be happy to offer them our SDK for integration.

-Seth
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Carwash

Post by Carwash »

Any progress here? Would love to use the TIR5 in Warband...
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

I've had some trouble making contact with the developers. I'll try again today.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
justinofhousepruitt

Post by justinofhousepruitt »

Did anyone ever have any luck with this?
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello,

As far as I am aware, no contact was ever made. I will look into it and possible reach out again when I get to the office tomorrow.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
tehFoist

Post by tehFoist »

I know this is a silly bump, but they now have a sequel to this game coming out that would still be wonderful with TrackIR support. Was contact ever made? One of my Steam friends is a developer on the game so I could poke him a bit if not. :lol: