Game listing?

Georgio

Game listing?

Post by Georgio »

For people who are siting on the fence with regard to buying a Track unit, would it not be a good idea to have a definitive listing with compatability ratings of all current and pending games?
Otherwise people have no idea which games will work with the unit except by trial and error.
Halstead York

Re: Game listing?

Post by Halstead York »

quote:Originally posted by Georgio:
For people who are siting on the fence with regard to buying a Track unit, would it not be a good idea to have a definitive listing with compatability ratings of all current and pending games?
Otherwise people have no idea which games will work with the unit except by trial and error. Just wait until you see our exciting, new games database. Not only will it be an ever growing list of game compatibility, but it will include profiles, how-to�s, and a whole lot more. Coming soon to a site near you�
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Ok here is a list of the games I have used Track Ir in, all use Mouse view or a custom.dll file and are noted as which is in use, keyboard view i havent played around too much with as it was still buggy for me but there are alot of flightsims i could use it with if i can get the keyboard views to work.

IL2 (Mouse view)
Gunship (Mouse View)
Strike Fighters P1 (Mouse View)
Operation Flashpoint (Mouse View)
Grand Prix Legends (Mouse View)
FS2002 (custom track Ir.dll)
Mig Ally (Mouse View)
BOB (Mouse View)
Aces High (Mouse View)

Games on my HD I would like to play but im haveing trouble with keyboard viewing

Falcon 4 SP3
CFS2
EA F1 2002
GP4
Nascar 2002
Warbirds 3
Live For Speed Demo

If any of you have a profile for the above games could you email me it at my address in my profile cheers

List here what games you have success with.
wrenchmonkey

Post by wrenchmonkey »

Works with EA Sports Madden 2003, but it's kinda jerky. May work OK with some tweaking.

P4 2.0 GHz
GeForce 3 Ti500
512 MB RDRAM PC800
(2)80 GB 7200 RPM RAID 0
XP Home
TomNY

Post by TomNY »

quote:Originally posted by Halstead York:
quote:Originally posted by Georgio:
Otherwise people have no idea which games will work with the unit except by trial and error. Just wait until you see our exciting, new games database. Not only will it be an ever growing list of game compatibility, but it will include profiles, how-to�s, and a whole lot more. Coming soon to a site near you�any word on that game compatibility list? I need TOTALLY hands-free games

TC