Racing simulators

ThomasH

Racing simulators

Post by ThomasH »

I am currently working on an article for BHMS (www.bhmotorsports.com) featuring VR equipment in driving simulations.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to test the trackIR equipment. I would very much appreciate if you can send me some thoughts about your experiences in this area.

I know a few coming simulators will support this feature, but I would love to hear what you have to say, for example about the grand prix legends user patch...

Please give me a mail regarding this. I have been able to test various simulators with other hardware. So even if you havn�t been able to test trackIR with those software programs, I would still love to hear your experiences with GPL.

Live for speed will certainly, I believe, have support for this feature (www.liveforspeed.com) and also racing legends, (www.west-racing.com), they even had a trackIR desktop going hehe

So please, feel free to write me about it!
Many thanks,

( We did try to get a review copy to save you the effort, but it looks like we didn't succeed ) So please fill us in on what we might have missed ...

Thomas Heineman
BHMS reporter
thomas.heineman@home.se

[ January 24, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: ThomasH ]