RTCW

slamcorp

RTCW

Post by slamcorp »

Well I've finally got my track-ir- it works great. I was using it to play rtcw and panning and all other features appeared to be working properly. Now I seem to have a problem with that, the mouse pointer jumps all over the screen there appears to be no smoothing at all. First I tried making changes to that game settings starting at it from scratch but have had no luck. So, what have I changed in the configurations to cause this? I am currently using the latest version but it seemed to be working correctly on the old version.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. I am playing the game in mouse panning mode.

for those of you that don't know, RTCW is Return to Castle Wolfenstein a FPS-

Adam
Jim

Re: RTCW

Post by Jim »

Could be a problem with IR interference. Take a look in the Tracking window and make sure that the yellow box is locked onto your dot, not something else in the background, or jumping around.
slamcorp

Post by slamcorp »

Eureka I found the problem in the manual what a place to put stuff. Anyway had to set mouse 'delay' back to zero.

Adam
AO

Post by AO »

I'm a quadriplegic and after much stress found out setting the delay to 0 works.

I love RTCW and was wondering how you have set up your profile for it.

Thanks
AO.