Gunship! Supported? It has a 3D cockpit

Mr_Q

Gunship! Supported? It has a 3D cockpit

Post by Mr_Q »

Gunship has a virtual cockpit and it uses the same controls as FS2002 to move the view around "the d-pad" on my game controller.

Is there anyway to setup the TrackIR software to work with it? The manual is not that clear on setting these up.

The trackIR software should be monitoring for the selected .exe to be run I would think. How else would it no the specific game was running?
Hotdognz

Re: Gunship! Supported? It has a 3D cockpit

Post by Hotdognz »

Track IR works fine in Gunship 2000 I have it working, it uses the mouse mode so its not assigned to the gunship.exe anywhere in the Track IR program, if you want a TIR profile for it email me at hotdognz@freeuk.com
Mr_Q

Post by Mr_Q »

Actually I am talking about Gunship! Also known as Gunship 3. Not 2000. Alhough 2000 is a classic in it's own.

Gunship! was put out through Microprose by way of Hasbro Interactive.
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Sorry Mr_Q but im talking about Gunship as well, my mistake in putting the 2000 in there
Mr_Q

Post by Mr_Q »

Cool, yah if you have a profile, send it to mrq@pixelsmack.com Thank you!

Right now all I am doing it "taping" down my left mouse button to activate "mouse look" in the game. Then I can use the TIR. Problem is mouse view is real jerky for some reason. When moving the view with the d-pad it's smooth! :\