Prepar3D and TrackIR-Why Lock this Topic?!!

signmanbob

Prepar3D and TrackIR-Why Lock this Topic?!!

Post by signmanbob »

Many, many flight simmers that have been using FSX are switching to Prepar3D. We are your customers, for God sake! We have a right to voice our desire to have NaturalPoint TrackIR support for Prepar3D.

It was said in a previous thread:
"And regarding a replacement for FSX--we are eagerly awaiting Microsoft Flight."

If you are, you're the only ones. Serious flight sim enthusiasts won't touch this worthless arcade game.

TrackIR is one of the best things that ever happened to FSX and
now that Lockheed Martin has run with the torch in developing P3D, we need TrackIR support for P3D.

Please make this a priority.

Bob
Jared.G

Re: Prepar3D and TrackIR-Why Lock this Topic?!!

Post by Jared.G »

I cannot believe that this post was created in 2012, and yet there are still no updates or fixes for this problem! I don't understand why you would not want to promote your product better for Prepar3d. There are other versions now going up to P3d v3, why can P3d v1 be supported, but not others?

I'm sure It has caused many people a lot of hassle trying to get this working, and it is a huge let down after spending several hundreds of dollars. I'm included in this list and I am rather tired of it.

Reach out to your customers.

Cheers,
Jared
MikeWitham

Re: Prepar3D and TrackIR-Why Lock this Topic?!!

Post by MikeWitham »

Jared,

I'm not sure what you are upset about. TrackIR works in Prepar3d. Up to and including the latest release. If you are having trouble getting it functioning right I would be more than happy to help you get that working.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager