TrackIR 3 Expansion Teaser Video IS UP!

JRH147

Re: TrackIR 3 Expansion Teaser Video IS UP!

Post by JRH147 »

Ahhhh....not as advanced as I thought it was! STill, I hope they put out a new hat - the one I got with my last TrackIR has worked perfectly for me (and saves me the embarassment of having shiny dots on my head!)
BM357_TinMan

Post by BM357_TinMan »

The teaser is WAY cool!!!

I wish it was longer though and showed more of the capability of the new vector enhancements.

I wonder when we can expect to see this new software and when can we get more info so that those of us that currently use an "active dot" will know a) whether we still will be able to use our active dots and b) how are we going to have to configure them so that this new functionality will work.

TinMan
klopsik206

Post by klopsik206 »

Oh, guys please...
Tell us more!

Which flight sim will support it?
When it's available?
What about price? Or perhaps this is just driver update?

warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

quote:Originally posted by AJ.eightFive:
FS2004 and CFS3?You are correct sir!
(as i understand if from our internal game players, being in CFS3 is a big deal. there are no other view control methods for CFS3, yes?)

email me your shipping address AJ, and i'll send you out some dots or rings, and a mounting clip.

ALSO,
I'd be happy to send some free dots or rings to the first person to name the 2 planes that were used in the vector teaser video.... just post in this thread. (sorry if this question is too hard...)

...as for the other speculation in this thread...

all i can say is: i've been working on the full vector commercial all weekend (and i think it'll be pretty cool ). SO, all these questions will be answered soon. "soooooon".
how soon?
like this week soon.
hopefully.
i shouldn't make concrete promises, because i am just a little cog in the big machine. but. i believe it will be quite soon...

[ December 05, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Warren Blyth -webdev- ]
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

Any idea on how the input is going to be handled? I am assuming a 3 dot system to track the position of your head (orientation and position).

Any idea if this will mean an updated hat?

I am a proud owner of TrackIR 2 - and been a strong supporter of it's introduction into WW2 Online. I am waiting on my TrackIR3 purchase cause it would suck to get one now and have to order a different hat a week later :-)
Jim

Post by Jim »

Dave:

The Vector Expansion will be an add-on to the TrackIR3 series. It will consist of a NaturalPoint TrackHat, the Vector Clip (3 reflective surfaces arranged on the hat brim, looks very nice) and the software upgrade. We will launch this week for sure, you can get them all at once on our web site so the shipping will be cheaper. We will have Christmas delivery for sure.
Drone_44th

Post by Drone_44th »

Will ther be any preordering?

Cause I'm willing to buy it sight unseen lol

Thx
Drone
Fridge

Post by Fridge »

Sweet Jim. Thanks!
JRH147

Post by JRH147 »

Honestly, you better make the announcement soon, because I can't concentrate and I keep checking back here every 10 minutes and I'm not getting any work done!!!!!!!
steku

Post by steku »

You can see more at eDimensional site

http://www.edimensional.com/product_inf ... ucts_id=89

I always wondered what's the connection between NaturalPoint and eDimensional?