Notify when sims become supported.

Cas141

Notify when sims become supported.

Post by Cas141 »

Is it possible for there to be some place to go to look to see if and when presently unsupported sims do become supported with the new TrackIR Pro 3 /Vector ?

I have seen several requests for sims to receive the support ( which Jim inferred could now become supported, whereas before they were not capable of being supported ).
I myself have asked for Red Baron to be one such sim.
The management should be aware that there are many sim players ready to buy trackIR if their sims become supported.
TIA
Jim

Re: Notify when sims become supported.

Post by Jim »

I think that we should do some sort of user poll to determine which sims should be supported, if possible, with the new Vector Expansion. Red Baron is a possible new title.

Right now we are making sure that the new 4.0 software is bug free and everyone is happy, then we will expand the supported games list.
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

For the time being,
I would recommend EVERYONE post the games they'd like to see supported. right here in this thread (or anywhere in the forum, i don't mind)

Until we get a poll up and running, i will keep track of every game that has been requested.

more on this later...

[ December 30, 2004, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Warren Blyth -webdev- ]
Travis

Post by Travis »

Hmm. My absolute dream is for Lock On to work with the vector... But I doubt that will ever happen. But I cant really think of any flight sims that I play that don't support the regular 2D trackir. The next step should be to grab the makers of the popular flight sims by the balls and tell them to add support for vector =)
yerodin

Post by yerodin »

X2 would be great. But I think you already stated in another thread that you're working on the matter so I'll just shut up for now.
Wildbil7

Post by Wildbil7 »

Fighterace by jaleco which is a pay to play game similar to warbirds and aces high...I know that the tracker works in the game but need instructions on how to accomplish this
Wildbil7

Post by Wildbil7 »

Fighterace by jaleco which is a pay to play game similar to warbirds and aces high...I know that the tracker works in the game but need instructions on how to accomplish this
moms_killer

Post by moms_killer »

I would like to buy Track Ir for playing F22 Total Air War and F22 Air Dominance Fighter From did (infogram).

Is it possible ??

here is the demo
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/f22taw/

here the review on gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/totalair ... al+air+war

Thx.
Bard

Post by Bard »

Janes F18 would be my #1 choice of 'sim that must have trackir'.
Rich

Post by Rich »

I would love to see Jane's WWII Fighters supported. I know this is an old tiltle, but there is a very good, solid community out there that still plays this game both offline and online.
http://ww2fighters.org/

Rich