Trackir 5 dosent seem to work in FSX Help please?

nugget25

Trackir 5 dosent seem to work in FSX Help please?

Post by nugget25 »

I Recently purchased Trackir5 installed software from site as instructed followed the set up bit loaded FSX but nothing ! ir5 works in the set up window all ok , but nothing to relate to IR5 in the fsx menus ? what am i doing wrong , i use the saitek yoke rudders and throttle etc view point still works on the pov hat on the yoke but i just cant see any ware in FSX to activate etc Track ir5 please can someone help me by telling me how to set this up , all the forums etc i have read say run the IR5 programe then run FSX and it should work but it dosent i have reinstalled the ir5 software and done a repair on fsx but still nothing ??????
nugget25

Re: Trackir 5 dosent seem to work in FSX Help please?

Post by nugget25 »

forgot to mention it works fine in Microsoft Flight.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

Sorry for the troubles you are having, let's get you back in the game! Has this ever worked for you on FSX? Have you tried using FSX with just the TrackIR, keyboard, and mouse? Is FSX updated?
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
nugget25

Post by nugget25 »

no never worked in fsx works fine in Microsoft Flight , i have installed all the software as instructed start up fsx the blue light on the trakir5 control panel lights up suggesting it has connected with fsx but nothing in any fsx drop down menus relate to tir5 look around only works with the pov hat switch on the saitek yoke so still at a loss as to what i am doing wrong help please