FB and TrackIR ...unbelivabe!

ThomasH

FB and TrackIR ...unbelivabe!

Post by ThomasH »

Although I am writing an article being published in about two weeks on racing sims, I must say, having flown both IL2 with and without dedicated trackIR support - it is heaven on earth really!

Without true support it was awesome, with, it just blows me out of my chair...never having to worry about centering and such, just fly.

And it is smooth as a bayby bottom. In all fairness, congrats to both the IL2 team aswell as the trackIR team for something going totally mad for a low price (for what you get).

I promise, though driving sims still needs some work, I will mention how it could and should work, seeing il2 FB. Just needed to show some praise! Awesome!

(Though my eD 3D glasses stopped working with FB) must figure it out, with them on and trackIR, it already was a superb experience...I can�t wait to get them working with FB aswell
Georgio

Re: FB and TrackIR ...unbelivabe!

Post by Georgio »

Interesting. I didn't realise that Sweden was part of the US?
Ah well, the rest of us Europeans will have to wait for the real realease date for our FB experiences......
ThomasH

Post by ThomasH »

One benifit of working as a reviewer

Anyway, This is one game a trackIR user wouln�t want to miss...stunning!
HarryM

Post by HarryM »

Yep, works beautifully. As quick and easy as thought w/o having to worry about losing center, and deadzone = no pause, just leave it on and fly...