Weird Track IR problem

mattiusir

Weird Track IR problem

Post by mattiusir »

I have TrackIR 5 with the clip & am getting a weird problem. I generally use Orbx software & fly in those areas no problem. Today I downloaded pilots FSGlobal 2010 for FTX & thought I would try a different are as the mesh would be much improved. Now, this is where it gets weird. If I fly from say UK or USA then I get no problems. However I thought I'd try a fly from one of the Greek islands. If I fly from say Athens, Naxon or Santorini then the plane loads ok & all seems fine for 6 or so seconds then Track IR ceases to work even though both green lights are on. Weird or what???? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :?:
MikeWitham

Re: Weird Track IR problem

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello Mattiusir,

That is an odd problem. I have not heard of this issue. I am going to have to send you to forums related to the add-ons. I will look into finding a solution, and post whatever I find here. Please post any updates or changes here as well.

Best regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
mattiusir

Post by mattiusir »

I disabled FS Global 2010. & still get the same problem! I don't think it's this that's causing the problem. Also when TIR stops working, FS does not close properly * I have to end task even though FSX has not stopped working. The problrm is really stange???
mattiusir

Post by mattiusir »

If I go to event viewer I get this!

MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello mattiusir,

The only advice that I have given is to disable all add-ons that alter or enhance the view or camera control to see if that helps. When it freezes can you switch to TrackIR and see if it still functions before shutting down? Also please let me know if you have made any changes or if there are any updates.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager