First Post

ianus

First Post

Post by ianus »

Hi all,
Have just got TIR3 yesterday and would like a little advice on profiles for FB/AEP/PF. I have the latest s/ware as d/loaded form this site (4.0.0.21 beta's). In game I am getting a solid 40fps plus apart from takeoff and smoke etc. It might be me as have been using the hat on my ff2 ever since IL2 came out but have been playing it for about 4 hrs now and cant seem to find a "happy" setting with the supplied profiles. Sorry to be lazy but can anyone point me in the direction of user created profiles so I can see what other people are doing to help me in the right direction.

Thx in advance
Sulky

Re: First Post

Post by Sulky »

Theres a couple on the site.
Try adjusting the distance between head n camera.
Work out your best distance from screen. It varies with resolution and eye sight but most have a usual distance. Then place the TIR3 unit around 24-30inches back from that position.
Sulk'
warrenEBB

Post by warrenEBB »

just have to mention that the profile's currently listed on our website are almost all from TrackIR2s (old/slower hardware that ran old/slower software)

updating the site to make it clear that the profiles are all from version 3.13 software has been on my to do list for bit.

i'll try to get on that right now.

if anyone wants to post version4 profiles, please let me know. i'd be happy to host them on our site.
ianus

Post by ianus »

Thx for the help people. I took advice from one of these threads and set it up myself, good advice. It was easy to tell you the truth, don't know what I was scared of!!