Newbe

JG52SoraAkuma

Newbe

Post by JG52SoraAkuma »

Just got my new Trackir3pro and HOOOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm also using the Vector Expansion unit and double HOOOLY COW!!!!!!
I just don't know how I played without it.
Now the only problem is I have to keep telling myself to keep my thumb off the hatswitch.lol Thankyou Natural Point.
Barred

Re: Newbe

Post by Barred »

Welcome to the world of the Holy Cow
JG52SoraAkuma

Post by JG52SoraAkuma »

Thankyou Barred,
Man this Trackir Pro 3 is something else.
SweetMonkeyLuv

Post by SweetMonkeyLuv »

Just got my TrackIR 3 Pro + Vector Expansion via UPS last night when I got home from work around 6. Installed and functional within 5 minutes, and I was into IL2 trying it out. I had a "Wow!" moment. This was the first time I've had a "Wow!" moment over a peice of gaming hardware or software since I played my first massively multiplayer online game back in 1994 (when they were called MUDs, and were still text-based games you played via Telnet).

I only got about an hour of playtime in last night because of other obligations. I didn't really get a chance to muck about with the profiling software and create a custom profile. But, even using the default ones, I can already see a that this little device is going to be the thing that takes me to a whole new skill level in combat flight simulation after 4+ years of playing them. Using a hat switch just doesn't even get close to how natural and effective this is.
777 Burnin AVG

Post by 777 Burnin AVG »

quote:Originally posted by SweetMonkeyLuv:
Just got my TrackIR 3 Pro + Vector Expansion via UPS last night when I got home from work around 6. Installed and functional within 5 minutes, and I was into IL2 trying it out. I had a "Wow!" moment. This was the first time I've had a "Wow!" moment over a peice of gaming hardware or software since I played my first massively multiplayer online game back in 1994 (when they were called MUDs, and were still text-based games you played via Telnet).That's what we like to hear!

Jason

[ March 21, 2005, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Jason ]
RAAF_Willy

Post by RAAF_Willy »

I've read all your info in this forum and you have inspired me to order a TIR3 pro. Just did, can't wait, looks as you all put, "WOW".
Seen the videos as well impressive!