IL2-MAT Manager v2.33 Plus available

Aces High 2

IL2-MAT Manager v2.33 Plus available

Post by Aces High 2 »

Hi all,

I have finished the latest experimentation with markings transparency values and, after beta testing, I'm happy that these values work well with a lot of skins. I have updated my IL2-MAT Manager full installer to included these new MAT and TGA files as well as the latest v2.33 program version installer.

If you have v2.33 already installed then please run the new installer, wait for all MAT and TGa files to finish installing and then quit the IL2-MAT Manager program installer when it runs as this is identical to your current program version.

If you have an earlier version of IL2-MAT Manager installed then please use Windows' Add/Remove Programs to un-install it and then run the new installer which will update both your MAT and TGa files as well as installing IL2-MAT Manager v2.33.

I've also taken the opportunity to include re-positioned 2-digit USAAF numbering MATs kindly preoduced by LukeFF. These can be viewed when you select either the "Alt. White" or "Alt. Black" numbering options contained in the P-38J, P-39, P-40 & PF aircraft section. The repositioned lettering works with both randomised and non-randomised options.

I'd like to express my thanks to Aero Shodanjo for his pioneering work with the new markings transparency and the beta testers.

Download Link

Hope you enjoy using the new version.

Best Regards

Aces

IL2-MAT Manager is kindly sponsored by NaturalPoint Inc.