ir tracker in fsim 2002

bong69

Re: ir tracker in fsim 2002

Post by bong69 »

Hey mate check out my panicked thread below, thanks to some swift helpful responses im now sorted! prepare to be amazed
stewart

ir tracker in fsim 2002

Post by stewart »

I have just purchased trackerIR, and it works ok in windows, but when I follow the instructions to make it work in flight sim 2002, it does not move around in virtual cockpit!!!

You can however see the mouse move around when the the F8 key is pressed in virtual cockpit. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks
Stewart
stewart

Post by stewart »

Thanks for the reply Frank.

I have just seen the previous ones after i had posted my own!

However I do not want to re install FS as i have too many addons!!
Did you get yours to work by just moving all the folders out of the modules folder placed the dll file in first, then starting FS to see if it worked? If it does work, do you then add all the other folders one by one and re start FS or does it mess things up?

Not quite sure what to do. I have just bought this from the sim show in B-ham (IR tracker)

Stewart
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

stewart I hope frank can help you out with the moduels stuff as i never tried that and had to go for a totaly clean install as i explained in the post below where i helped Frank. Hope you can get it sorted.

BTW how was the B_Ham show I was going to go but couldnt make it, was the CFS3 stand buzzing or was it empty after the bad reports its getting, also did you get to see Lomac & IL2 FB.
bong69

Post by bong69 »

Well mate to be honest I just went for the fresh install fs2k2 first then track-ir (needed a format anyhow ) then re-installed all of me junk! btw any of you guys using this with 3d-glasses...blimey! might I add what a nice community is happening here, lots of help and lots of interesting posts.
stewart

Post by stewart »

Thanks for all your help guys,
But i cant get it to work yet!!!!!
I am hoping for more info from any one, as to how to do it via the modules way without having to re-install.

B-ham FS show was ok not a lot of people around combat sim 3 but i was not impressed!!!!!

Stewart
stewart

Post by stewart »

I am hoping for more info from any one, as to how to do it via the modules way without having to re-install.

B-ham FS show was ok not a lot of people around combat sim 3 but i was not impressed!!!!!

Stewart
stewart

Post by stewart »

Stewart
stewart

Post by stewart »

Stewart