Help! 50 inch Monitor...Just cant get it right.

hyestar

Help! 50 inch Monitor...Just cant get it right.

Post by hyestar »

So I am an FSX junkie, and I bought the Track IR5 hoping that it would make things more realistic in the virtual cockpit of the PMDG 777....as far as views and looking around....

So far, everything I have tried as far as configuring the TrackIR does not work great at all. I cannot look up at the overhead very well, I cannot look at the center pedestal either (and most of the time, I can BARELY get the view to pan to the FMCs below the main instrument panel....

I have tried my trackIR below the monitor - no go, I have it above the monitor now...still not good.

I dont want to have to move my head ALOT (which seems the case right now) to move alot. Also, I just cannot figure out how to calibrate this thing to make it work.

ANY help would be great! I am getting fustrated to the point, that I want to sell the thing, BUT I see alot of good potental here....I think.

Thanks,

Hyestar
MikeWitham

Re: Help! 50 inch Monitor...Just cant get it right.

Post by MikeWitham »

Hyestar,

I can set up a one on one session and remote in to help you get this working right, or at least closer to what it should do. Just create a ticket at help.naturalpoint.com and we can set up a time.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager