No function in CFS3

cpirrmann

Re: No function in CFS3

Post by cpirrmann »

I have Track IR3 Pro with only 2 dof. It works in Il2, Faqlcon 4.0 AF, Lock On, but not in CFS3 or OFF. I am using v. 4.12 software. Do I need to enahnce to 6dof in order for it to work with CFS3? OR do I need to do something else?
Stonehouse

Post by Stonehouse »

That makes two of us except I'm using a new TIR4 unit and it works fine every where except CFS3 and OFF. CFS3 is patched to 3.1a and have latest version of the TIR software installed.
rodom

Post by rodom »

I just installed a clean copy of CFS3 and patched to 3.1, worked fine with software version 4.1.028 - I didnt need to modify anything at all. I did patch to 3.1a, same issue... worked without a hitch.

I loaded CFS3 and did a quick free roaming flight and the TIR4 was on and working fine.

Have you tried removing all of CFS3 and its folders then try a fresh install as I did.
Slice

Post by Slice »

v3 and v4 both work fine here, I had trouble with older software. Also make sure you uninstall the software, unplug the unit, then re-install the software and plug the unit in.

Try some other modes QC/missions/campaign mode too, or turn off the GUI, there are some oddities with some airfields in the pre flight live GUI.

[ April 30, 2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Polovski ]
Arthonon

Post by Arthonon »

No go here on CFS3 and TrackIR at all. I just bought it, did a fresh install and updated it. Uninstalled it, deleted the foler, then reinstalled it, still nothing - not even the blue LED comes on.

Updated TrackIR software from 4.1.27 to 4.1.28 and still nothing.

What's the trick?

It works with everything else I have installed (Lock-on, FS2004, F4:AF, GTR, rfactor, etc.).

Really sucks, because the only reason I bought CFS3 was because it supported 6DOF.

[ June 08, 2006, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Arthonon ]
Slice

Post by Slice »

Well it does support it I use it everyday as do many other guys. Try the suggestions earlier in the thread, also make sure if you are trying OFF that you also patch to the OFF superpatch.

One other thing.. nocd exe might cause problems if you use one.

[ June 23, 2006, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Polovski ]
Arthonon

Post by Arthonon »

quote:Originally posted by Polovski:
Well it does support it I use it everyday as do many other guys. Try the suggestions earlier in the thread, also make sure if you are trying OFF that you also patch to the OFF superpatch.

One other thing.. nocd exe might cause problems if you use one.Thanks for the reply, Polovski.

Not using OFF, and don't even know what that is. Also not using a nocd version - it's a virgin install, then updated to 3.1a.

Believe it or not, I actually did try the other suggestions earlier in the thread (upgrading TIR software, updating CFS3 to 3.1a, basically all the things I put in my post) before posting.

The only one I didn't try was TiR Attack, as that looked like it was not designed for TIR3 & 4.

Is that needed for CFS3 support if I'm running TIR3?
wollev45

Post by wollev45 »

Same Problem here !

I have Installed CFS3-3.1a Orginal Version and nothing is Working.
My Track IR 4 Software brings me only a Red or Green LED.
No Response from CFS3 to TrackIR.
The Software tir_attack_1_6 isnt Working.

All other Games, GTR, GTL, Rfactor, Fs2004 working fine.

Have Anyone a Solution ?
Schnurx

Post by Schnurx »

Same Problem here !

I have Installed CFS3-3.1a Orginal Version and nothing is Working.
My Track IR 4 Software brings me only a Red or Green LED.
No Response from CFS3 to TrackIR.
The Software tir_attack_1_6 isnt Working.

All other Games, GTR, GTL, Rfactor, Fs2004 working fine.

Have Anyone a Solution ?
Same problem here. All Games (SFP1, Pacific Fighters (merged install) GTR2, GTL, BoB II, WoE,Wov work perfect, except MS-CFS3.
Maybe there is a common factor in our setups, like e.g. the OS or the language version of CFS3 we are using ?
I run Win2k prof. and the GERMAN version of CFS3.

For me TIR does work neither with the current regular, nor with the current alpha drivers in CFS3.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

If it is working with all the applications, I would narrow down the issue to CFS. Have you tried a reinstall?