Strike Fighters to support Track Ir officaly

Hotdognz

Strike Fighters to support Track Ir officaly

Post by Hotdognz »

Now this is great I just read a msg on the Simhq Strike fighters forum from TK the developer of Strike Fighters that he is talking to the Track Ir guys about offical support for Track IR with a custom.dll file.

While Strike Fighters works great with Track Ir this is will make it even better. Good work Track IR team go get um.
Vex

Re: Strike Fighters to support Track Ir officaly

Post by Vex »

I've been using it with SFP1 since I got it and I have it setup like I do for IL-2. Lots of smoothing and pretty high setting for X and Y. But the biggest thing is to do if you can is to map a button on you joystick or on your keyboard thats a "combo" button that will reset you facing forward and center the IR at the same time. Big time saver. Right now its not a must for SFP1 like it is for IL-2 full-real setting but hopfully we'll get the options for a "no outside views" environment and thats when its really needed. This setup works fine for now but I hope that IR support will be soon a standard on all flight sims.

Vex
Halstead York

Post by Halstead York »

FYI, TK (SF:P1's creator) and I have been talking about implementing support for the full remote interface, and we've just sent out a trackIR to him. With a bit of luck it will be in a patch before the end of the year.
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Wounderful

Ill now buy Strikefighters Project 1 when its released in the UK, and i can stop using my Wally world version.