FSX external camera (F11) & trackir

mopheta

FSX external camera (F11) & trackir

Post by mopheta »

Fliying Flight Simulator X, I have no idea why M$ have put so horrible inversion in TrackIR YAW axis when using the F11 camera (external chase view). The natural thing would be to see the left of the scene if I move to the left my head using Trackir, not right, and viceversa.

I love to use this F11 camera. How can I fix this trackir "problem"?, changing any .cfg configuration?... I see no trackir entry in any .cfg.

Please, help.
VincentG

Re: FSX external camera (F11) & trackir

Post by VincentG »

As always, to disable the TrackIR rotation in the different view modes, just press the F9 key (default) to pause the TrackIR software.
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

I do not want to disable the tracking, I only whant to invert the YAW tracking when using F11 camera (other cameras works fine for me).
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You might be able to adjust that, in the individual cfg file for each aircraft.
mopheta

Post by mopheta »

I have never edited cfg files in FSX. Anybody know what I have to do?. I�ve seen different aircraft.cfg files for each aircraft installed, but I do not see anything about trackir into them. Anybody know what I have to edit?.

Thanks.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You wouldn't be editing anything about the "TrackIR", but more about the camera view itself...... if it can be done......