I seem to be stuck manipulating the SteamVR app so that it receives OptiTrack camera data as opposed to the base station data. The OptiTrack OpenVR Driver seems to add OptiTrack override information to the SteamVR settings file but SteamVR still fails to show the Hexagon Tracker "T" and doesn't receive tracking information from the OptiTrack cameras.
The broadcasting is set to loopback (Unity VR scene is running on same computer) and cameras work properly with motive software (calibration, tracking, and sending information).
Here's the setup:
1. HTC VIVE PRO EYE with Wireless Adapter and OptiTrack HMD Puck
Here's what I've tried and doesn't fix the issue:
1. Temporarily take down local firewall (a stupid idea, I know, but has worked with past versions)
2. Reinstalling SteamVR and ran with the beta version like I used to, although it no longer fixes the issue (hilariously enough, I'm the reason they added that note about trying with the beta version because that's what OptiTrack and I figured out at the time to get it to work).
3. Reinstalling Motive, Vive Wireless
4. Reinstalling OpenVR driver
Has anyone run into this issue recently? I will keep trying for other solutions in the meantime and thank you for looking into this post!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Turns out I am a silly goose and forgot to check if my OpenVR was updated to the newest iteration...everything works now!