Is my TrackIR connecting to my computer?

NaturalPoint.Kai

Is my TrackIR connecting to my computer?

Post by NaturalPoint.Kai »

After installing the TrackIR software, your TrackIR device should be recognized automatically by your computer when plugged into a native USB port. If you are encountering any issues connecting, try some of these troubleshooting solutions:
  • Check to see if any LED lights are illuminating on the TrackIR Camera. The IR blaster should illuminate when plugged into a USB port correctly and the TrackClip (not TrackClipPro) is selected as the Tracking Target in the TrackIR software.
  • In the software, right click on the display and select 3D View. While wearing the TrackClip or TrackClipPro, three green dots should appear.
    -If you are seeing red dots, your camera might be registering other objects or light sources and causing interference. Make sure to adjust your environment to have no bright lights behind you or shining at the camera and to remove any reflective materials that the camera might pick up.
    -If you are not seeing anything, make sure that your device is showing up in the Device Manager and that you are using the current software download. Check to see if your graphics card is up to date. Contact TrackIR support if you need assistance.
Did you plug the camera into a powered USB port/hub?
  • Your TrackIR device will not work properly if using a USB extension or hub. Unplug the device and connect it directly into one of the USB ports on the computer.