It is possible the TrackIR camera is detecting IR light interference. This could be due to sunlight through an open window, other IR light sources in the room, and/or IR light reflecting off from reflective objects in the room when using the reflector clip.
- Right-click anywhere on the matrix then click “Camera View” and look for red dots. These are indicators of light interference and will cause problems with the camera tracking system.
- Limit reflective objects in camera view.
- Eye-glasses can cause interference.
- Lower the light filter threshold in the camera settings.
- Ideally, it should see only three green dots in the view.