Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:38 pm
- Make sure to ALWAYS run both the TrackIR and the game in administration mode. TrackIR requires special computer permissions to run smoothly.
- Make sure to update your gameslist. To do so, click on the circular button at the top left of the software application and click on "Check for Game Updates." You must update this list before playing a newly released title.
- TrackIR software MUST be running before starting your game. If the application is minimized, it will be located in the taskbar system tray.
- Maximize the life of your TrackIR System by unplugging the camera when it is not in use. This ensures that the infrared lights stay in good condition and will help the hardware from heating issues.
- Do NOT use a USB hub or external port when plugging in the TrackIR camera. The PC may not recognize the driver and you will not be able to use the device properly.
- Keep camera view free of reflective lights as best as you can. Light may interfere with the accuracy of the TrackClip.