NaturalPoint to sell Box Retail copy of 1.1

bengo

Re: NaturalPoint to sell Box Retail copy of 1.1

Post by bengo »

quote:Originally posted by NaturalPoint - Jason:

We're just trying to bring an Eastern European product to the USA to ...JasonJason, will this be US only, or do us guys in Europe get to order it from local European shops as well ?
witchking

Post by witchking »

jason,

can u please offer other shipping options that are cheaper.. Sincerely, to get this to canda..I rhink I will have to pay 110 $ for afterall a GAME. can u please give some standard shipping options even though they are slow?

Thanx for taking this great step,

cheers

varun
Oz_Cougar

Post by Oz_Cougar »

Jason,

I would definitely agree with Witchking's comments regarding more shipping options if it's at all possible. Those of us in Australia are in the same boat .... with shipping actually costing more than the sim itself!

Any help with regard to this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
777 Burnin AVG

Post by 777 Burnin AVG »

Guys,

We now offer a cheaper, but slower option to Canada. Unfortunately, I don't have a cheaper solution to Australia. I'm sure someone in Australia will agree to sell it before the title is actually available in boxed form. We initially only meant to sell it in the USA. The international demand is somewhat surprising. I wish we had an easier and cheaper way to ship down under. Just not an easy thing to accomplish.

Regards,
Jason
witchking

Post by witchking »

Jim,

thanx for the cheaper option to canada...but can u give an estimate about arrival date i.e.,

if game is shipped on MAY 05/05..then will I get it 2-4 weeks after THAT???
Birch

Post by Birch »

We updated our shipping options for Australian and other international customers!

USPS Global Priority Mail is now available, this is the same type of service that is available for our Canadian customers. It is much cheaper, but does not provide insurance or tracking, and is slower than UPS International Expedited.

For those of you that choose the cheaper USPS option, the minimum shipping time is 4 to 7 days.

Because the USPS option is a lower grade of service, we have to caution people who choose that option that it is possible for it to take up to 2 - 4 weeks in some circumstances.

Unfortunately, we are unable to give specific estimates, however in most cases it should be delivered earlier within that time frame than later.

[ April 23, 2005, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Birch Zimmer ]
kevin

Post by kevin »

Also for Australian/International customers we do have dealers all over the world. You can check out our international dealers page here:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/cor ... alers.html

The guys at Advantage1 have been pretty active and I am sure if they saw the demand they would order quantity of LO 1.1 and then you could get a copy locally and save yourself some money.

For those of you in New Zealand I know VR Concepts has an bulk order in for LO 1.1 as well.

So contact your local dealer and let them know they have a customer base for this product.

[ May 06, 2005, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: NaturalPoint - Kevin ]
Maulkin

Post by Maulkin »

Woohoo! Looks like the games are about to begin soon!

quote:
Internet sales will be restored in few days.
CD sales will start in a week.

Few short fixes will be in few days.

General patch will be in June.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=67824#post67824