Pacific Fighters coupon: in all boxes?

Rhyn0

Pacific Fighters coupon: in all boxes?

Post by Rhyn0 »

Hi everyone and sorry if i posted in wrong forum discussion. Pretty much what the title says.. I heard that if you purchase Pacific Fighters in North America there will be a 30$ discount coupon for TrackIr. I just purchased PF today from a well known store and it didn't have anything except the user manual and the small reference booklet. Is the coupon supposed to be in all PF boxes or is it a random thing? Thanks in advance.
rodom

Re: Pacific Fighters coupon: in all boxes?

Post by rodom »

More then likely will be at random as we only printed so many to give out so, by now, more then not most boxes won�t have the coupon anymore.
Rhyn0

Post by Rhyn0 »

Thanks for your answer sir.
I must say i am a little dissapointed.. i was kind of counting on that discount..I am VERY seriously considering ordering a TIR3PRO and Vector expansion, and that 30$ off would definitely help alot.
I can prove my recent purchase of a PF game with the receipt.. is there any way i can get the discount without having to first return the game and then search all the nearby stores for a coupon in a box? It would surely save me alot of trouble.
If that is not possible, is there any way i could tell if a box has the coupon inside? Like a serial number or something.. without opening the box?
Any advice is appreciated.
ragnar

Post by ragnar »

Remember that this was a promotion given with PF which has been on the shelves for well over a year now.
You might just have to bit the bullet,on the plus side the Vector Exspanion pack has been reduced to $34.95 a $10 savings....pushed me to stop diddling around and go for it...smartest purchase I've spent money on in a long time.

Whatever you decide, Good Luck and watch yer 6.