trackir can only pan to the left, nuts

seafire

trackir can only pan to the left, nuts

Post by seafire »

Hi

I have trackir 3pro with vector, and I hardly use it because it does not work as decribed, It keeps getting stuck going to the right all the time, even though it sees my trackir hat ok in windows screen.

Its gotten to the point I have to fiddle with it all the time just get to work properly and thats if I stay in the same postion, if i move it goes out of sink and then I have to start the who process of recalibration all over again.

the trackir is top of my monitor, and is 3 - 4 feet away from me. It has gotten to the point I just do not use it for flight simming any more and regard it as a piece of junk , though an expensive one at htat. My pc is not near a light source that can interfer with it.

I am ready to give up on this and go back to the mouse. shame really good concept but technology is not there.

best wishes
seafire

Re: trackir can only pan to the left, nuts

Post by seafire »

hi

yes I have unplugged it and put it bac, uninstalled the software, of coure reinstalled it, made sure registery references to trackir where deleted before reinstallation.

you name it I have done it.

best wishes
seafire

Post by seafire »

wow fantastic support here
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Hello, if you are still having issues, feel free to contact us directly at, Support@naturalpoint.com
seafire

Post by seafire »

Hi

Yes I am having issues thats why i posted on here.
kevin

Post by kevin »

Hi Seafire,

We have troubleshooting steps that we usually send out via email. They require sending back files which is not easily done via the forums.

Your issue is not typical and so we need to work with you to diagnose the problem. Vincent replied to your posts as soon as he was able to, it was less than 5 hours between your initial post and our response.

Vincent has continued corresponding with you in this thread:
http://forums.naturalpoint.com/cgi-bin/ ... 4;t=000709