UK buyers

Catch22

Re: UK buyers

Post by Catch22 »

I know there are alot of threads in the hangar about this. I heard that e-dimensional was better than rcsimulations for UK, but I'm not sure. Might be worth a look though.

Tomcat41
quote:i am from holland and ordered at http://www.e-dimensional.co.uk

shipping only 7 bucks... Put in trackir as a coupon code and another 10 bucks off...

i havent received it yet. maybe this week
Aliance

UK buyers

Post by Aliance »

While i might have been lucky, and off course whenever you recommend something it always comes back to haunt you...

However i would like recommend the only UK distributor of the product that i could find.

RC simluations

www.rcsimulations.com

I noticed in the WWIIOL forums that there was some hesitancy from some of the UK gamers because of the structure off the RC Sim website order form. (it put me off intially as well, but when not as much the having to use Pay-pal or a Cheque with the Dutch company also Distributing it in Europe)

It dosn't look to great visually and might be a tad out of date looking, however it worked. They did what i expected off them without a hitch when i ordered T-Ir from them only 2 weeks ago.

I placed a web-order with them on Saturday night 28th May (1am), for 1 T-Ir3 Pro and 1 Hat, received my confirmation off order via E-mail on the Tuesday and received the Goods on the Wednesday.

No hitches, in fact if it wasn't for the fact it was a Bank Holiday on the Monday i suspect i would have had it the Tuesday.

Now i might have been lucky, but they deserve a positive mention for this anyway.
Revvin

Post by Revvin »

Just call them. Their web-site may not be snazzy and full of flash images but their customer support is second to none IMHO. I've ordered a number items from them and they have been very helpful. If you ever get chance to visit their shop check out his flight sim cockpit and stop and have a chat you'll see you're buying from a flight sim nut and someone who knows about what he's selling.
booradley

Post by booradley »

hi guys,

I personally got my track ir 2 from rc simulations however i was fortunate enough to be visiting a friend in bristol and went to their little office.

i can personally vouch that they are a honest husband and wife outfit that run a little office and do suprisingly well considering the problems that the guy told me he had about distribution.

rc simulations dont have the greatest website but they are only a small outfit and do honour their orders.

also i can say that the gentleman has the biggest and best simlulator for fs2004 in his garage that i've ever seen, built from actual plane cockpit parts and fully working, quite incredible.

anyway going off the point, do buy from them if you want a track ir in the uk. you might have to wait a little while but it will arrive.

Boo