Hey, how do I know when the thing is shipped

redmenace

Hey, how do I know when the thing is shipped

Post by redmenace »

It has been alteast a week since I ordered a track IR 3, and I have not heard a thing. is there a way to check when it shipped. Is there a back order?
Pruitt

Re: Hey, how do I know when the thing is shipped

Post by Pruitt »

Rdmenace, I received an email with tracking info when mine shipped. It took at least 10 days from the time I ordered it until the time it finally shipped. So you should probably here something this week sometime.

Have Fun!

[ June 14, 2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Pruitt ]
malkir

Post by malkir »

A simple "We shipped order #XXXX last on 6/X/04" at the end of the day would be nice.

Guys in my squad are getting impatient. They never saw the big red delay text, because it wasn't on the order page.
Vapor

Post by Vapor »

This isn't good. I chose 3-day select delivery, so apparently I just flushed an extra $4.50 or so down the toilet...
uehawk

Post by uehawk »

i got my track thing yesterday and it works great i placed order on the 29 th may.
a word of warning if you are in the UK there is another bloody 27 pounds to pay when it arrives. something to do with import tax.
uehawk
Pruitt

Post by Pruitt »

quote:Originally posted by malkir:
A simple "We shipped order #XXXX last on 6/X/04" at the end of the day would be nice.
.That's exactly what I received when my unit shipped, along with tracking numbers. If you have not received an email yet, it hasn't shipped yet.

As far as wasting extra money in next day or 2nd day shipping costs, it's not wasted. When you choose a shipping option like that, it concerns how the shiping company iteself will treat the package, not how long it takes the manufacturer to ship. Naturalpoints order page clearly states that units normally do not ship until 7-10 after ordering. Then the shipping option you choose will decide how long it takes for you to receive it after that time.

I chose normal UPS ground shipping. My unit shipped last Thursday, 6/10. I will receive it tomorrow, 6/16 according to the UPS tracking page. That length of time is due to my living on the Eastcoast and the unit shipping from the Pacific Northwest. Hope that helps some of you to understand the process a little better.

Have Fun!

[ June 15, 2004, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: Pruitt ]
wheelz

Post by wheelz »

When I ordered, it had 5-7 days as being the window, but I understand how they were inundated suddenly.

Hell, after seeing kaf's vids, I raved over this thing on our forums. The axis pilots imagining ol' wheelz having an advantage over them probably sold 100 units right there.

*sigh* I can't wait.
malkir

Post by malkir »

quote:Originally posted by Pruitt:
quote:Originally posted by malkir:
.That's exactly what I received when my unit shipped, along with tracking numbers. If you have not received an email yet, it hasn't shipped yet.
No you misunderstood me. =D

Just a simple forum post by one of the dudes at naturalpoint at the end of the day stating the last order number they shipped out.

It'll at least give my guys a way to guage how fast it might come or how quickly orders are being fulfilled.
Pruitt

Post by Pruitt »

Ahhh... I understand now, Malkir. Sorry about that. heh heh...!

!S
redmenace

Post by redmenace »

Just got mine today. Kicks ass it does.