If there's one thing I'm upset about...

wheelz

If there's one thing I'm upset about...

Post by wheelz »

The delay was understandable, as many of us hit them all at once. This was a real boon for them, and I'm happy for the company.

The shipping options, however, were extremely high-priced for the size of what is being delivered. Having ordered many, many things online in the past, this is by far the most expensive business I've ever ordered from with regard to their delivery options.

I can't recall the exact amount I paid, but it was for the standard ground shipping. The price I paid for it was about what I'd expect to pay for US Priority Mail 2-day guaranteed.

Finally, after waiting two weeks from the time I ordered, my unit shipped yesterday. It'll now be another week before it arrives. That's pretty weak, IMHO, considering that I've ordered from outpost.com at 10PM one night & have been awakened the next morning by the delivery guy. (True story)
jseagull

Re: If there's one thing I'm upset about...

Post by jseagull »

Ah Wheelz...cool yer jets!! Hell it was not that long ago that you were not even interested in TrackIR...LOL!!
JSeagull
malkir

Post by malkir »

I wish I played allied so I could log into the TS server and talk about how natural it felt and how cool it was.

=D

You can almost imagine the veins on his forehead bulging ominously.

[ June 20, 2004, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: malkir ]
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

A word about our shipping rates; We think it is expensive too. We are hooked into UPS Online Worldship, and we get realtime rate quotes from USP. We simply pass this along to you. We get notices all the time now from UPS about how the rates keep going up and the fuel surcharge and such. We are looking into FedEx now, as I hear they are cheaper, believe it or not.