Full Vector Expansion Demo Video is UP!

steku

Re: Full Vector Expansion Demo Video is UP!

Post by steku »

Could you post some photos of headsets with mounted Vector Clip? How you do it? You mount it on top of headset (and you end looking like an ET) or it have to be mounted in the same position relative to your head like on a cap?

The idea of 3-hours flight with a cap in my warm house is not very appealing... My wife will finally decide that there is something wrong with me seeing me with baseball cap indoors.
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

You would put the clip on the top of the headset. Since the headset is curved around your head, this will put the clip in the same shape as having it formed to the bill of the hat.

The only problem I have experianced with this setup is hair covering up the lower reflective dots.
steku

Post by steku »

You mean that two lower dots are directly on headset and the upper dot sticking up in the air, behind the headset (and the center of your head).

This way when you rotate your head in horizontal plane lower dots go to left and upper dot goes to right (with cap it's different because all dots are in front of your head center)?
Charlie251

Post by Charlie251 »

Wait till you get one or see it in use. Too hard to explain.

As long as you were not laughing at the mental image of me having a fro and that is why my hair gets in the way....
BM357_TinMan

Post by BM357_TinMan »

lol

lmao

I just got a visual, and made me think of a teletubby....lol