Stock in Australia?

Sulky

Stock in Australia?

Post by Sulky »

Hi guys,
I'm thinking seriously of replacing my TR2 with a 3Pro and Vector, as I need to "slouch" mid-flight for medical reasons. So even lacking 6DOF support in my flight sims, the combo has value for me.
I wonder if you can tell me when any Australian distributer will have stock of the Vector unit?
Thanks
Sulk'
Jim

Re: Stock in Australia?

Post by Jim »

We are working to get all distributors up to speed quickly. My best recomendation is to contact them and ask for Vector, then they will contact us. It is always more effective for the customer to be the one contacting the distributor.
Sulky

Post by Sulky »

Jim,
Thanks for the reply.
PCAviator (source of my TIR2) are treating the vector as an accessory, like track hat, and not intending to stock it.
So it seems edimensional are my only xmas option.
TY
Sulk'
Ian Robertson

Post by Ian Robertson »

Advantage 1

you will be able to get the vector expansion from here in Australia. not sure when it will be in stock, but hopefully soon.

bye,
Ian
Sulky

Post by Sulky »

Yeah, they replied with an email saying they'd have pricing "soon". That was last week.
They dont fill me with confidence.
Sulk'
Oz_Cougar

Post by Oz_Cougar »

Sulky,

Best bet (and it's actually cheaper) is to go to the source and order from the US. That's what I did .... ordered the lot (TrackIR3Pro, Trackhat and Vector) from eDeminsion and it was delivered (by Fedex) within 4 days.

Doing this saved me at least $50.

Cheers