Major help!!!!!

Chrisl

Major help!!!!!

Post by Chrisl »

Hay i just got the optitrack system for xmas but i cant get it to do anything. i can get it to have the lights flashing and it says it sees things in the frames but i dont know how to record anything or see what its seeing!!!!!
Please Help!!!!!
Birch

Re: Major help!!!!!

Post by Birch »

The OptiTrack camera and SDK is primarily a development platform which is meant to provide it's customers with a way to create motion tracking applications and solutions.

In the current version of the SDK the tracking data is only made available as a real-time stream, there is no functionality provided to record tracking data or exchange it with other programs. If you wish to write an application to record the data or connect it with other applications, then you will be able to achieve the funactionality that you are looking for.

I would recommend visiting our OptiTrack FAQ for more information about what OptiTrack is and how it is meant to be used.

We are of course looking into providing a more rich feature set and powerful functionality to simplify development and enable a greater range of possbile applications and solutions.
danzman

Post by danzman »

The problem with the FAQ is it has minimal info regarding developing an application.

At one time I was working with one of the guys at NP and had access to the developer's forum. Since the project got waylaid I ceased the contact. Now I am getting back to the project and it seems that Optitrack has a chance of success. I need to develop using Delphi. The SDK does not explain on how the components are used.
Queeny

Post by Queeny »

I know it's been three years, but has atomicfusion acheived anything with the cameras?
I myself am trying to acheive single (and eventually multiple) point tracking.

Thanks