TrackIR 4 is now shipping

dickwu

TrackIR 4 is now shipping

Post by dickwu »

Cool~ I just received the tracking email from Fedex! 3 more days to go, can't wait!
Magic Man

Re: TrackIR 4 is now shipping

Post by Magic Man »

When will foreign distributors, e.g. eDimensional in the UK, get their supplies?
dickwu

Post by dickwu »

I actually preordered from eDimensional and are shiping to Australia, I think you will receive as well if you have preordered
zarni

Post by zarni »

well i phoned up E-D on the 18th nov and they said they would be shipping ''sometime next week''. i have been on pre order since 22nd oct for a vector changed to TiR4. they havent even bothered to follow up on a phone call i made to there sales dept where they said they would send me a paypal bill for the shortfall between the vector and Tir4 cost in the next 2 days. nothing sent after a week and now they say there shipping?
also on my account page it makes no mention of the change in order altho i have comfirmation emails from E-D. sniff, been forgotten. lol just want 6dof! been a month.
zarni

Post by zarni »

oh great, yesterday they at last bill me for the TiR 4, then today i get a vector expansion for the 3pro????
keep phoning E-D but noones at home,,,,
zarni

Post by zarni »

actually, are E-D's sales staff in the states? as i cant raise anyone after 2hours of trying. a recorded message telling me sales staff are busy with other customers, like hell they are.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Yes, they are located in the states. I would try their toll free number listed on the front of their web page.