World wide seller.

MOH_Hirth

World wide seller.

Post by MOH_Hirth »

I was trying buy only now i find:

If you dont live in USA, Canada... you can buy by www.edimensional.com.

TrackIR4 is fantastic, arrived this week in Brasil, is much better than i was think.

THANK YOU!
clayton4115

Re: World wide seller.

Post by clayton4115 »

great

and mine is stuck in Australian customs!
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

Mine took 6 days from E-Dimensional in Florida, USA to arrive at my front door in Australia via Fed-Ex. I was as totally wrapped.

I'm very happy for you finally getting TIR4 MOH-Hirth, I felt for you having so much trouble getting them......Enjoy
clayton4115

Post by clayton4115 »

well mine would be here now

but ive just had a gutfull with edimensional first they said they had it in stock then i had to wait 7 days as it was backordered and now its sitting in customs and wont be released bc some dufas put the invoice of the purchase of $3000 american dollars ! and they want me to pay duties, now i have to email back edimensional and they need to send out a letter and fax it to fedex to syd stating that my purchase was $200 american dollars!

what a balls up

thanks edimensional NOT !!!!
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

Terribly sorry to hear that clayton.

I hope that they will clear it up very fast for you.

I've never had any probs with E-Dimensional.
clayton4115

Post by clayton4115 »

hi

just an updatem i purchased this on 10 Jan 2006 and i am still waiting for my product!

its delayed in customs as Edimensional stuffed up the invoice and stated i had a $3000US product,

2 weeks have passed and its till sitting with customs waiting the paperwork from edimensional!!!

and not once a reply from edimensional to tell me whats going on, i have to be making calls to fedex on a daily basis to find out ...

what service! NOT!
Makumba

Post by Makumba »

Yep.E-Dimensional in Florida send me packet to Norway in 2 days.That is record.But Norwegian post company was much slower