vector clip

palukes

vector clip

Post by palukes »

Would the trackir 4 work with if I stuck 3 reflective stickers on a hat as opposed to using the clip?

Nothing personal, but the clip thing looks kind of dorky on your hat.

The other day I ansered the door with my hat/ clip on. The mailman gave me a really strange look
Toady

Re: vector clip

Post by Toady »

I seem to recall someone saying the distances (apart), positioning (in relation to each other) and size of the reflective strips is fairly critical.
Half the fun in life is freaking people out and keeping a straight face. Whenever its dry and I need to go outside my house I wear big furry monster feet. Some passers by even compliment me on my footwear. Always have time for the polite ones with a keen eye for dress sense.
And dont let age put you off. I'm an old fart of 41.
Barred

Post by Barred »

There s no harm in trying
As to wearing your hat when going to the door, I wore mine all the way into town once. Because I have trouble walking I took no notice of the ususal stares that I get when out. It was not untill I went into the local computer shop to see a friend that some of the stares made sence when I was informed that I still had my hat on

Keep going Toady you will catch me up in 5 years
Toady

Post by Toady »

quote: Keep going Toady you will catch me up in 5 years OK. Youre the Uber Old Fart.
rodom

Post by rodom »

You can make your own hat if you wish.... or make something completely different. I believe the exact distance apart between each reflector is 4 inches... the two at the bottom is 3 or 3.5 inches apart. I will have to check to be sure.
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

quote:Originally posted by Toady:
quote: Keep going Toady you will catch me up in 5 years OK. Youre the Uber Old Fart. Shoot! I'm older still....I'm 47 1/2

Who cares? Age is a state of mind...I still feel like I'm 18 & my refers to me as the her 4th child.

Barred

Post by Barred »

Hehe hehe Marcoz I agree hence my sig

That is why I spend so much time here, the mature nature of the posters even though this is a support forum.

That is excluding my belief in NP and what they are trying to do ( I am not BNing just an honest fact). It is not often you find a company where the boss will post on their forums.

[ January 26, 2006, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Barred ]
palukes

Post by palukes »

Thanks,

I will order some dots and see what I can come up with.

The other option I was considering :

http://www.compusa.com/products/product ... pfp=SEARCH
Toady

Post by Toady »

Here's my choice.

Toadies choice of hat