What step did I miss

Almosthuman

What step did I miss

Post by Almosthuman »

Ok,

I'm really hoping that I missed something here.

Software loaded just fine. I can calibrate the ir in settings . Which tells me that it is interfacing ok.
Problem. After I load MSFS 2004, then F9 to enable,it dosn't work. When I goto vc, only the hat switch will pan around. Where did I scew up???
Almosthuman

Re: What step did I miss

Post by Almosthuman »

Sorry, forgot to write I'm using Track IR4 pro.
Ver 4.1.028.

Is there somekind of serial # I have to input?
If so, where is that located???

Thanks
IceManHG

Post by IceManHG »

you dont have to imput any numbers.

maybe you have the FS2004 F9 key binded to something else and its conflicting with you Track IR?
Markoz

Post by Markoz »

I don't have to press F9 to activate it, only to pause it. It is automatically working when i enter the FS 2004 aircrafts VC.

Are you sure that you are not pausing it straight off?
Almosthuman

Post by Almosthuman »

Well, It works great with lock On. So at least its not the item itself. Not sure what to do next.....
Almosthuman

Post by Almosthuman »

Dose anybody know of any incompatible addon issues between MSFS 2004/9.1 and TrackIR4 ?

[ February 04, 2006, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Almosthuman ]
Almosthuman

Post by Almosthuman »

YEEE HAWWWWW

Figured it out.
After corresponding with Rick, he mentioned something about checking atc text being disabled with in MSFS. So I went to have a look in settings. I found nothing unusual. But then I remembered sometime ago, using a tweaked Language .dll file in the modules folder of MSFS that disables things like the brakes message and so on. So just on a wim, I went back to a storage folder where I copy the default files that I replace with one that is modified. BINGO!!!! That was it!!!
Now everything works great. I hope if anyone else has a similar problem, this will help.