Great product......for 25min. (Faint Red Lgt)

Platypus65

Re: Great product......for 25min. (Faint Red Lgt)

Post by Platypus65 »

Bummer. Exact same thing has happened to me too. According to the TIR software the device is not detected. Only sign of life is a faint red glow on the unit. I've tried installing the TIR on my wife's PC but no sign of life either. My device manager does not show the unit and reg fix has not helped either.
syncro

Post by syncro »

Yes, i've got exactly the same problem. "DEVICE NOT DETECTED" on TIR title screen and also all i have is a feint red led. PLEASE HELP US NATURAL POINT !!!! NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VF-17 BOOM

Post by VF-17 BOOM »

I just got mine today.....after trying to get it to work for 8+hrs I finaly came here to find out it's a KNOWN issue........I've tried it on 2 windows xp systems with same result....
NO DEVICE DETECTED.....I'm a first time customer .....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Coyote

Post by Coyote »

I have the same problem. After one day working perfect, suddenly the trackir no work anymore, only the red light is on. TIR software show "device not detected". I think this is a hardware failure, I've tried installing the TIR in four differents PCs, and nothing only the red light is on. The device manager does not show the unit connected and nothing occurs when plug the TIR in any USB port.
Help please�.
I used the TIR1 for three years and no problem.
(sorry for my English)
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You are not using any kind of USB hub are you? Or possibly using a laptop? Have you tried turn off any kind of power save feature for your USB ports?

In the "Device Manager" you can right click the "USB Hub"(s) that show and turn off the power saving feature that turn those ports off when idle. Sometimes that has an impact on the connectivity of the devices.

If you are still having issues, please contact us at, Support@NaturalPoint.com
Coyote

Post by Coyote »

Thx for the fast reply
I plug the TIR directly in the mainboard, not use any usb hub.
I�ve tried installing the TIR on four desktop PCs, only the red light on, and software show � No device detected�
I turn off the power save feature in the device manager tab
I�ve tried register fix: �no device detected�
I�ve tried another fix read in the forum and nothing

I send email to support whit this information and my system info
Thanks in advance