TrackIR 4: Pro and TrackClip Pro bundle

blackTIE

TrackIR 4: Pro and TrackClip Pro bundle

Post by blackTIE »

I see that Natural Point is offering a bundle of the TrackIR 4: Pro unit and the new TrackClip Pro. Excellent, just what I was looking for.

But I see in the 'Notes'-section of the productpage the sentence: "Does not include Vector activation (TrackIR3) models)". What does that mean? That it doensn't include the Vector Pro thing for the hat? That's what the bundle is for, right?

As a sidenote, who do I contact for pressinformation in Europe?

With regards,
Pieter Molenaar
VincentG

Re: TrackIR 4: Pro and TrackClip Pro bundle

Post by VincentG »

Well the Vector Expansion (6 DOF support) is not included with the TrackIR 3. You need to purchase the expansion separately, and the new TrackClip Pro requires Vector Expansion to work. So if you have the TrackIR 3, you need to have purchased Vector Expansion in the past, before you can use the TrackClip Pro.

The TrackIR 4 has the vector expansion built into the hardware so there is no need for that requirement.

[color:"red"] Who do I contact for press information in Europe? [/color]
Sales@NaturalPoint.com
blackTIE

Post by blackTIE »

Aha, ok.

But technically that sentence is not necessary because only the TrackIR 4: Pro is included in the bundle, right? ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the quick anwser and i will contact the emailaddress.

Pieter.
Well the Vector Expansion (6 DOF support) is not included with the TrackIR 3. You need to purchase the expansion separately, and the new TrackClip Pro requires Vector Expansion to work. So if you have the TrackIR 3, you need to have purchased Vector Expansion in the past, before you can use the TrackClip Pro.

The TrackIR 4 has the vector expansion built into the hardware so there is no need for that requirement.

[color:"red"] Who do I contact for press information in Europe? [/color]
Sales@NaturalPoint.com
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

OK.......