Wonderful Product

wolf47

Wonderful Product

Post by wolf47 »

I have been using the Track IR3 with Vector for over a yr with my flight sim's and just recieved the TrackClip yesterday and just wanted you to know this is a great addition to your product line and I would recommend it for all that play flightsims.
Wolf47
VincentG

Re: Wonderful Product

Post by VincentG »

Good news, glad to hear it is working great for you....
steku

Post by steku »

Could you tell us more about advanteges of TrackClip Pro in comparision to Vector Clip?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Active LEDs are small IR LEDs that provide the tracking target for the camera, as opposed to the current reflective tape based markers on the TrackClip. Active LEDs are better because they are brighter and have more of a point source output, which makes for more precise tracking.
steku

Post by steku »

Thank you for the answer.
But I was asking the real user if he can see the advantages
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

OK......
wolf47

Post by wolf47 »

steku:
My testing shows that the TrackClip seems to have better tracking ( At least for me anyway )I don't find myself having to use F12 to center quite a much as with the Vector Clip. I for one am not really fond of wearing a hat while in the house and the Trackclip removes that need while flying or racing as the case my be because of adjusting the hat so often on my head then having to reset everything again . I use the FFB headset by eDimensional and the Clip fit right onto it with no problem and the mic boom does not interfear with it in any way. I would also like to hear more opinions on this new product from more users as more and more get it.
Hope this helps you.