2 instances of Dwell Clicker

This is the place for comments, criticisms and even the occasional compliment related to the SmartNav drivers and profiler. Also the place to discuss and review support issues.
FSNut01

2 instances of Dwell Clicker

Post by FSNut01 »

I have noticed that when I reboot the computer and everything finishes loading up, I have two instances of the Dwell Clicker software running. I don't believe this was true when I first installed the software but it does happen now. If you click on the exit button you get the message asking if you are sure. If you click on Yes, there is another box directly below it that asks the same thing. To this one I say No and then I only have one instance running. The other apps that are set up to run at start-up are: Dragon Naturally Speaking 7.0, the Click & Type on screen keyboard, Yahoo Messenger, and the Natural Point software. Any ideas?
Donald

Re: 2 instances of Dwell Clicker

Post by Donald »

Hello Doug,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Been very busy here.

The best thing to do would be to uninstall the version of the software you have.

Now go to our download page and get the 2.51 version. During the install, you will get a message asking if it OK to clear the registry of old settings. Click Yes to all the dialog boxes.

After this is done, the 2.51 version will be the only version installed and you shouldn't have any more problems with the Dual Dwell Clickers.

Please send an email to support@naturalpoint.com if you have any more problems.

Again, sorry for the late reply,

Donald