TrackClip Pro

bylzebub

TrackClip Pro

Post by bylzebub »

Just got my Track IR and i must say that I love this addition to my game play. It was a little rough getting started but with a little help from the wwiiol forums I was up and running in no time.

My only problem now is trying to get the TrackClip Pro to work properly. I thought i was using it when in reality it was reading my hat (i had both the hat method and the clip on).

I have selected track Clip Pro in the the profiles/motion tab but then when i select the head window to view how it reads my movements everything is inverted and or reads me very incorrectly. I even hit the inverted tabs and that didn't seem to change anything.

Does anyone use the Clip? Does the clip not work with wwiiol? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Catch22

Re: TrackClip Pro

Post by Catch22 »

Did you make sure to set TrackClipPro in ALL your profiles and not just Default?

In the main window click on profiles tab and select combat flight. Click edit and make sure TrackClipPro is set as the tracking device there.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

exactly........
himmelstoss

Post by himmelstoss »

yeah, i have the same problems. really annoying! it seems that the pro clip does not work with ww2 online nor does it work with il-2, very sad really. i bought the clip just for those games.

it seems to work with arma, but than also just really choppy.

its very frustrating the whole thing. i am ready to throw all of it onto e-bay and wait another 20 years until one does not have to do all this configuring bs - a waist of time that is....

gl,

himmel
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Have you adjusted the TrackClip pro, within the different profiles (flight, racing, etc.)?

Looking at the tracking screen, what do you see here?

Any red markers here?

Is the camera on the left side of the monitor, lined up with the Clip Pro?
himmelstoss

Post by himmelstoss »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]Have you adjusted the TrackClip pro, within the different profiles (flight, racing, etc.)?[/quote]

i dont understand this, i thought its all automatically set up in the default set ups of the profiles.

[quote=NaturalPoint - Vincent]
Looking at the tracking screen, what do you see here? [/quote]

what is a tracking screen?

Any red markers here?[/quote]

i dont understand the red marker thing either.

Is the camera on the left side of the monitor, lined up with the Clip Pro? [/quote]

yes it is like the manual said to do.

i am just kinda over it, sry. i am not a computer super geek and all i wanted is enjoy some enhanced gaming experience. i really dont feel like spending hours to adjust for every game that i want to play a device.

is it still time to return it?

best,

himmel
himmelstoss

Post by himmelstoss »

[quote=Catch22]Did you make sure to set TrackClipPro in ALL your profiles and not just Default?

In the main window click on profiles tab and select combat flight. Click edit and make sure TrackClipPro is set as the tracking device there. [/quote]

i am sry, i dont want to be seen as unfriendly...so plz understand...i just dont know what u r talking about.

what do u mean by: "all" my profiles?

r u taking about the setting in the trackir setup? if so...than as soon as i have my pro clip on and trackir loaded, every setup is automatically on trackir.

so its a very confusing thing still...

thx ,

himmel
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Within thew TrackIR software - At the top there is an option for View -> then select Tracking. This brings up the tracking screen, and shows you what the camera is seeing.

When setting up the TrackClip Pro, you need to go into the individual profiles, that are tied to each gaming application. In the case of Battleground Europe WWII online, this is the combat flight profile (on the profiles tab within the software). Once you select the Combat flight profile, on the profiles tab, lower section, select edit, then make sure that TrackClip Pro is selected here......

As lined out in the quickstart guide........

http://media.naturalpoint.com/files/pri ... 200612.pdf