HL2 Insurgency Mod

ManassasMan

HL2 Insurgency Mod

Post by ManassasMan »

Just saw on their forum from a mod developer that the mod is to be released this Sunday. That is for those interested, of course.
Was wondering how long till TiR support....or will another game(setting)such as ArmA work with it.
Thanks.

Peace.
evilc

Re: HL2 Insurgency Mod

Post by evilc »

I was waiting, drooling for Insurgency - finally I managed to get it tonight, fired up TIR, found the TIR checkbox in insurgency, but it does nothing and won't stay ticked. Ho hum.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

1 - We haven't released the game ID yet, which allows the TrackIR software detect the application.

2 - I have seen the issue, where the check box, doesn't stay checked, it still works. The application is a beta, so it should be remedied in the final version.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Update the TrackIR games list �
TrackIR software -> Update -> Check for Games update

Restart the TrackIR software

Start the Insurgency Mod

Go to Options -> Mouse Tab -> Advanced Button

Select the �Enable TrackIR� option

Select OK, then Apply from the options menu

Enjoy!
evilc

Post by evilc »

Yes, that's what I am saying. The "Enable TrackIR" checkbox in the game ticks, and you click OK, but if you then click Advanced to open the menu again, "Enable TrackIR" is not ticked. TrackIR simply will not work.
I found some trackir settings in the .cfg file for the game that were set to 0 and tried enabling them in there, but still no joy.

I made a post on their forums here
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Do you have Insurgency listed on your profiles list?
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Yes, that's what I am saying. The "Enable TrackIR" checkbox in the game ticks, and you click OK, but if you then click Advanced to open the menu again, "Enable TrackIR" is not ticked. TrackIR simply will not work.
I found some trackir settings in the .cfg file for the game that were set to 0 and tried enabling them in there, but still no joy.

I made a post on their forums here
Yes the option doesn't appear to stay checked, but if the developer ID is on the list, it seems to still enable it.....
ManassasMan

Post by ManassasMan »

I do.
However, it is not working in the mod.

I updated software and the games list and have restarted TrackIR and nothing seems to help.

Hey, Vincent, I saw your post on the ins boards. Anything you can find out about when it will be ready since it is said it was not a high enough priority?

Thanks.
Peace
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

K, blue LED comes on?
ManassasMan

Post by ManassasMan »

Nope, no blue light.