Easy programming?

Georgio

Easy programming?

Post by Georgio »

Forgive me if this is impossible, but instead of waiting for developers to included custom built .DLL's into their game to support Track more fully. Would it be possible to develop a simple to use program that allowed a complet klutz like me to easily churn out a custom .DLL to drop straight into a game?
If this were possible I would be more than happy to pay for it as it would open up a lot of my other games that currently don't support Track at all.
Halstead York

Re: Easy programming?

Post by Halstead York »

quote:Originally posted by Georgio:
Forgive me if this is impossible, but instead of waiting for developers to included custom built .DLL's into their game to support Track more fully. Would it be possible to develop a simple to use program that allowed a complet klutz like me to easily churn out a custom .DLL to drop straight into a game?
We have an early version of our interface spec floating around, and anyone who wants a copy can e-mail me directly. It requires you to register your game or mod with us, but other than that it's pretty simple if you know just a bit of C and Windows Messaging. We are happy to work with anyone who wants to code support into their favorite game and/or sim!