Howmany trackIR users are there?

DNME

Howmany trackIR users are there?

Post by DNME »

Just curious

As there seems to be a much growing number of them. But howmany are there?

Thx!
Jim

Re: Howmany trackIR users are there?

Post by Jim »

Ahh, if we only new! The number of trackIR units shipping is going up steadily, so you guys are all at the start of the revolution!
Vex

Post by Vex »

Its a bad habbit! I "can not" use a flight sim that does not use the trackIR! Its bad...... I've become a IR snob. I wish more people were like that. Back on the subject, I know that the IR users in the IL-2 community is quite large since it works so well.

Vex
bong69

Post by bong69 »

Totally agree Vex, if it dont support it...I dont play it!
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello:

Man, I love you guys! We have been working around the clock this past week, shipping out tons of units for Christmas. We shipped more units this week than all of last month, for the trackIR. You should all have a few more friends/converts after Dec. 25th!

Halstead is working with quite a few developers on built in trackIR support and we should see the results of that starting in the beginning of the new year.

Have a very merry Christmas!
Nodak01

Post by Nodak01 »

Tell me about it, used to be tIR guys ruled the full realism set games in IL-2. Now days you get some real hard fights, and just know you ran up against another user. It doesn't get any better!
Hotdognz

Post by Hotdognz »

Ay I can tell you too I wont or havent brought a flightsim that didnt support either mouse look or Track IR since I have had mine and I WONT buy any sim that doesnt support it this year 2003. Im happy to know though that more and more games will\should be getting support and this is due to a lot of users with the help of Jim & Halstead lobbying for Track Ir to be supported within there games, also there are quite a few older games adding in support for Track IR as we speak.

I lobbeyd for it to be included into Live For Speed and it will be now, this will be the first car racing sim with support of this kind, so as new people come on board with there Track Ir units make sure you become active in any lobbying of games that you want Track Ir to work in get in contact with the devs and also put Jim & Halstead in touch with them by supplying links & email address for them it all helps and we all win in the end

Great to see all those units shipping Jim and looking forward to the infux of new users in here to help them out if need be.
BPO6_GoldenWing

Post by BPO6_GoldenWing »

Yea, well good guys like Nodak01 are helping the effort vastly. HE GAVE ME HIS TRACKIR PROGRAMMING FOR THE COUGAR HOTAS!!! WOW!

Since then, I have been able to stay in many more "knife fights" in IL2 due to my increased ability to "see" and my improved SA.

Evidently, I learn more slowly than others, but I'm coming along! (BTW...I had a problem with TIR and I asked anyone on our particular Team Speak channel if they had TIR and could help...2 GUYS GAVE ME GREAT ADVICE!!! ;-) )

~S! Gold