Black Shark; unhandled error. Read all related threads

Fixeroh

Re: Black Shark; unhandled error. Read all related threads

Post by Fixeroh »

Tried both directly to mainboard and a powered 4 port hub. Tried disconnecting every other USB device except mouse as well. Ran IL-2 with my TIR for over an hour yesterday and TIR was flawless. As it always had been in past. Tried to run BS again and get dumped. Unhandled error as usual. No explanation on my end and I'm sure I've confused you as well. I still love my TIR and wouldn't trade it for the world.
Fixeroh

Re: Black Shark; unhandled error. Read all related threads

Post by Fixeroh »

SOLVED!! Color me totally stupid for not trying this in the first place but I finally resolved this issue. All I had to do was minimize TIR prior to launching Black Shark. With every other sim, I just left TIR maxamized so I could see the tracking and heads views. The other sims ran fine with TIR like this. But BS goes through some loading process that would kill TIR just prior to acutally entering the actual sim mode. Kicked TIR off. Just for grins, I minimized TIR prior to launching BS and viola, works like it should. I'm very embarassed for not trying this sooner. Thanks to all those who made suggestions. Was nothing wrong with my machine, USB ports, game or TIR. Lesson learned!!