problem with trajectorizing data

ipem

problem with trajectorizing data

Post by ipem »

Hi,

We made a recording of a gambist playing. We have an upper body tracking the gambist, 1 (3point) rigid body for the gamba and 1 (3point) rigid body for the bow. When we play our recorded 2D data all seems to be tracked ok.
However when we trajectorize (we uncheck the 'track unlabeled tracks/markers' option because we have a lot of overhead markers if we keep that checked) the gamba is still there but the bow is gone.
Can this be because both the rigid bodies are named root? We don't find a way to change the name (the skeleton has ex. head or something as a name).
If we check the track unlabeled... we get the bow as well but then we have a lot of unlabeled markers we don' need, and we can't erase the things we don't need.

So how can we make sure that all of our different rigid bodies get trajectorised?
VincentG

Re: problem with trajectorizing data

Post by VincentG »

During the rigid body wizard, you can name the data points to anything that you want.

Are the RB markers asymmetrical (i.e. - each has a different marker layout?

What version of Arena are you using?

What version of Windows are you using?

Can you send me samples of the data (PT2, calibration, skeletons, pt3, etc. files)?
ipem

Re: problem with trajectorizing data

Post by ipem »

Yes the rb are different we are using the latest version of ARena and windows xp.
I know I can name the rigid bodies wathever i want, which i did, bt it's that the markers out of which the rb is build are all named root1, root2, root3 and the other rb consists also out of root1, root2, root3

We don't want the rigid body data per se, we are more interested in the individual marker data.

I'll try to find the data later today to send you