trackIR in trackmania?

joost

trackIR in trackmania?

Post by joost »

Hey wazzup,I don�t have trackIr yet, but Im really looking forward to purchase one set pretty soon. The one thing I hate about it, that there are not many shooters for it only some war games. Off course I could ask right now, if you guys could ask the fps gameproducers for trackIR support. But I know that you trackIR guys are allready doing that, and that they won�t listnen. :(

So my question is, could you ask the trackmania people for trackir support. Trackmania is a awesome racing game with loops and ramps and other shit. My favorite racing game cuz there are loopings and ramps and stuff. But there aint a cockpitview :(.
So could you please ask for trackir support for trackmania nations forever. (united is a paying version, so please put trackir also in trackmania nations forever)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

thank you for reading this shit and hopefully helping me! Greetz from Holland

PS. There is a mouse emulator. Are fps fun with trackir with the mouse emu? I know that you aim with your head, instead of using your mouse. But maybe it�s also fun in that way? Offcourse I know that it�s less fun:(.
joost

Re: trackIR in trackmania?

Post by joost »

please answer me
Seth Steiling

Re: trackIR in trackmania?

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi joost. I have been in touch with the Trackmania devs, but they haven't expressed interest in integrating TrackIR. Feel free to contact them yourself, if you'd like to push the integration from your end.

As far as FPS, you can be sure that we're contacting developers for every significant title that comes out. Head tracking is still a relatively unfamiliar technology for this genre, and it takes time to persuade developers to integrate something new.

Mouse emulation isn't recommended for using TrackIR with an FPS, but you're obviously free to experiment with it if you'd like.

Hope you enjoy your new TrackIR. :)
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack