Profile Issue

Bingo41

Profile Issue

Post by Bingo41 »

Hi,

When I create a new profile and name it, I have discovered that the letter "L" lower case only, causes the windows log-on screen to activate. In checking a few other characters, I find the lower case "E" causes the My Computer screen to appear. You may want to check out all the legitimate characters to see what other kind of behavior comes up. I would suggest all lower and uppercase characters. I only tried a few and encountered these two issues.

I'm running wWinXP Pro, and have a log-on screen come up every time I boot up, screen saver comes on, or I log off.

The TIR S/W version is 5.0.220 (Build 5802) which is a beta version.

Bingo
VincentG

Re: Profile Issue

Post by VincentG »

Are you running any keyboard software, or have any macros assigned to the keyboard? As I am not currently seeing that issue.
Bingo41

Re: Profile Issue

Post by Bingo41 »

Vincent,

I'm not able to reproduce it today......but yes, I'm using a Logitech G-15 USB keyboard, but I have not created a profile for FSX......, but there is one for Falcon F4 Allied Force.

However, I had to shut down Falcon 4 before programming a TIR profile.....so not sure if that is causing the issue.

If I see this issue again, I'll try to characterize further.....but I did see it!

BTW, I'm also running a programmable Cougar HOTAS joy stick and throttle.

Bill