Not working in BS

EAGLE1

Re: Not working in BS

Post by EAGLE1 »

Hallo Carsten,
that's it. Download the "game-support-files-20090303.zip" and include the files and I can fly the BS with trackIR. Thank you.
Scupper

Post by Scupper »

I have a 'not working in Black Shark' problem but it's different from those above. The Black Shark title is available in the TIR software

I've got a new TrackIR 5 and the latest V5 beta software, all of which work like a dream in FSX and LOMAC.

In Black Shark, in the axis controls window the TrackIR is mapped to all the absolute camera views but these are not accessible in the game, even though I'm getting the three coloured lights in the TIR interface (bottom right). I tried making a new profile, which loads, but head movement doesn't register in the game.

Any comments welcome.

Windows XP, both programs (BS & TIR) installed as administrator.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

OK, BS listed in the games list, with no mods, or add-ons installed for Black Shark?

TrackIR software version?
Scupper

Post by Scupper »

Thanks Vince, - reinstalled BS on the system drive instead of the D drive and now TIR works like a charm.
richardleduc

Post by richardleduc »

Same issues detected when I upgraded to windows 7. Works with other games, just not BlackShark, the blue led does not turn on with Blackshark. But works with Arma II, go figure...
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

Try running both applications as an admin.